Thursday 19 September 2013

.David Beckham the face of Belstaff.

Feel like I’ve been so busy recently that I haven’t had a chance to keep up with all the fashion news, but one story I didn’t miss was surrounding David Beckham. He never fails to attract attention, but when he’s posing with a motor bike it becomes major fashion news! Mr Beckham continues to melt the hearts of thousands at the opening of the new Belstaff’s Flagship London store on Bond Street. Beckham’s biker moment was bound to create a buzz for the store opening. David has been hired for the brand’s Spring/Summer 2014 campaign, and I think he’s a pretty good choice for the brand. I look forward to seeing more Beckham campaigns for Belstaff. 

Biker boy David Beckham at the Belstaff store opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment